The ever amazing Project: Think Different, here in Boston, has a job opening for Program Manager. Here's the info:
About Project: Think Different
Project: Think Different is an empowerment media nonprofit organization that uses the arts and popular culture media to increase the power of voices in civic dialogue and participation to ensure equity and fairness. We use music, film and video as an organizing tool to reach those disengaged and to inspire them to think differently about their ability to create positive change in their lives, communities, and society at large. Project: Think Different's (PTD) messages in music, film and video, fuel empowering beliefs about our ability to create positive social change.
About The Position
The Program Manager will advance Project: Think Different's vision and goals through the following areas:
1. Program Strategy. Develop and implement program growth strategy in conjunction with the President.
2. Organizational Vision and Leadership. Work with the President to set an organizational vision reflecting the diverse perspectives of artists, students, staff, and community allies. Provide a strong leadership presence while furthering volunteer ownership and innovation. Manage day-to-day operations of Boston office.
3. Development, Mentorship, and Evaluation. Develop, support, and continuously improve programs in collaboration with PTD staff, facilitators, volunteers and Action Tank. Supervise and mentor staff, facilitators and volunteers. Project manage key programs and events. Promote evaluation by artists, participants, volunteers, and staff to ensure quality programs.
4. Collaboration and Relationship Building. Create and sustain partnerships with non-profit, arts, media, higher education, legal, philanthropic, and financial communities.
5. Fundraising and Resource Identification. Direct and implement fundraising efforts, including cultivating relationships with corporate sponsors and identifying creative resource partnerships. Direct and implement financial management activities.
For more info email (the ever amazing) Melissa Krodman, Program Manager at Melissa@projectthinkdifferent.org (preferred), or call (617) 557-9200.